Follow My Feed

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Journey to India

My Journey to India

Updated

      Recently I made a trip to India.  I enjoyed fabulous Cuisines from different regions in India. As I have a particular fondness for Kerala style food, I will be posting many more dishes in the days to come.

 

     Unfortunately my computer was lost, so i was unable to post for 3 weeks.  So sorry to have been absent for so long.  I will be chronicling my adventures in Tasting of unique cuisines as many chefs have become my friends and I will give credit to their contributions to the recipes to follow. .  I think the plane food was mostly the miserable part of the food.  It was a hit and miss but on the good side, Airplane food has improved.  One item was really tasty. Wild Garden Hummus Dip ( in a tube)  with Multi Grain Pita Chips.  




My Travel log to be continued......

Kerela Dishes, Konkan Dishes, South Indian Cuisine and much more coming soon.

My first day was at the Orchid Hotel. 

What a spread there was  for Breakfast. Too many items to choose from.  But Pongal a south indian dish was my favorite.  I will be posting that recipe soon. 




No comments: